Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brynlee's Nursery...

I have been looking at so many blogs and I have been getting so many ideas for Brynlee's nursery. Originally my idea was just to leave her room just the way it is, not decorate it or paint it or anything because I didnt want to put money into a room that she wouldnt really use or use for a long time (our dream is to buy a home soon). But now looking at other blogs and other sites online I have decided I want to decorate! Paint, more furniture, pictures, the whole shindig! Grandpa Ricky made her a log crib so I want to do something that would look ok with the crib but not do an outdoors theme... I am thinking of painting her room a light pink. Maybe a tree, but have you guys seen how expensive the Tree decals are? $65 dollars seems like waaayyy to much money to spend on a tree. So I'm thinking of using my artistic skills (what artistic skills you say? I have no clue... lol) to paint a tree in a corner of her room, something like this tree

maybe a rocking chair in another corner with a canopy thingy over it. Her crib on one wall, a lighted flower that my mom bought from Ikea next to her changing table and the changing table on another wall. I will post pictures of her room like it is now and then hopefully of her room when it is done!! Wish me luck guys! If anyone would like to help with their drawing skills and painting skills I would surely appreciate it... maybe a Decorating Brynlee's Nursery fund as well ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment