Saturday, July 9, 2011

Updates on Brynlee!!

Brynlee is getting so big! She is already 5 months, how she got so big I have no idea! 
this is how little she was when we brought her home and now....
she can hit the panata!
she asks for tickets to go on the rides at the carnival!
she gets mad if we take something away!
she can sit all by herself!
she can reach and grab anything in front of her, she reaches for your hands when you extend your hands to hold her, she laughs at funny things, she falls asleep all by herself in her OWN crib (who does that) she can recognize the people she knows from new faces, she eats all her viggies (or the ones I have given her), she no longer cries just because (purple crying no more), and lots of other things that I can not think of at the moment! Oh and best of all... she is on a sleeping schedule!!! Such a lifesaver! I know when I can run errands and when I can clean and so on and so forth! :) 
much more to come!

2 comments:

Chantal Marie said...

She is such a doll! And she always seems so darn happy, I love it!!

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

I love her mad face.

Post a Comment