Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update on baby girl!

Brynlee is 7 1/2 months old. My baby girl is getting so big and it is such a bittersweet moment! I am sad because soon I wont have a baby anymore but happy because she is growing big and healthy!
Brynlee can now crawl. She is going everywhere she can. She will also grab on to anything and pull herself up to stand which scares the begeebers out of me. She has had a few bonks here and there but nothing that a hug and a kiss hasnt fixed and then she is right back at it! We are going to start remodeling and baby proofing our house.
Brynlee has no teeth but since she is still nursing I have no hurry for her to get teeth. lol. She has been on www.babysteals.com 3 times already and I love it. I never thought I would be such a bragger until I met my beautiful baby girl! She is eating everything I put in front of her except for peas and spinach, she has even some tasty paper when I wasnt watching lol. She loves car rides, loves shopping (which daddy hate's), and she is so social! She is also very spoiled (from mommy and daddy and grandparents) and I thought I was spoiled growing up. Ya compared to Brynlee I was a deprived child. lol
She is such a big girl now!
Crawling around and hiding under the side tables.  she was so proud of herself!
 These next ones are from www.babysteals.com 


1 comments:

Betsy Aimee said...

She's so cute.
You can read my blog too
http://fabcareerchic.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment